Open Road Brands is opening a new manufacturing location in Wichita, Kansas and we are looking for dedicated employees who will enjoy bringing national iconic and modern brands to life in our quality décor. We have a Sample Room Coordinator/Facility Assistant position available for the right person.
- Are you an extremely organized, analytical self-starter?
- Do you want to work for a company that is dynamic and fast-paced?
- Are you a proficient multi-tasker?
- Do you have a high level of attention to detail?
- Do you enjoy ensuring overall workflow excellence?
- Do you excel at time management with a sense of urgency?
- Are you a problem solver?
- Do you possess excellent verbal and written communication skills?
If organizing, process management, and coordinating workflow is “what you do” – read on!
As Open Road Brands’ Sample Room Coordinator/Facility Assistant, you’ll be responsible for keeping track of PO/SO in our database, managing the various product samples, and for the general building and office maintenance/upkeep. You’ll get to:
- Track POs/SOs into and out of the company database, NetSuite
- Communicate with off-site teams and ORB Warehouse as well as shipping carriers
- Communicate closely with Product Managers and Sales on shipment timelines
- Communicate to Licensing Approvals Manager & Licensing Approvals Coordinators any damaged/incorrectly labeled samples
- Manage general building/office maintenance/upkeep, groundskeeping and housekeeping duties
- Order shipping supplies
- Pick up supply orders
- Transport items to/from Warehouse/KC Office/Fed Ex
- Organize/Coordinate Showroom maintenance including setting up/taking down samples/displays etc.
- Unbox/unwrap, organize, display, pack and ship products
- Maintain organization and security of all samples received
- Maintain the Shipping/Receiving/Sample Room and all paperwork associated
- Hang and take down product samples
- Perform other duties as requested
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma/GED
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with hand/power tools
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, interpersonal)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; lift at least 50 lbs; climb ladders; bend; and stoop repeatedly
Open Road Brands LLC (ORB) designs, manufactures and sells decorative home products through major retail chains. We have many top Fortune 500 companies as our brand partners and customers.
If this is what you’ve been looking for apply now!