Be a part of something BIG! Make 2021 the very best by joining our team! Open Road Brands is wanting to provide you an opportunity to join in bringing national iconic and modern brands to life in our quality décor. If you love Hobby Lobby, Cracker Barrel, and/or Bass Pro Shop…that’s where our products come to life and you can be a part of that impact! We have a Sales Assistant position in our Kansas City office available for the right person.
- Are you ready to work with a strong and successful company?
- Are you a team player – and have the ability to take it and run with it?
- Do people marvel at your effective communication ability?
- Do you possess a high level of attention to detail and accuracy?
- Are you a self-starter with excellent time-management skills?
- Are you a wiz at Microsoft Excel and Outlook?
If providing amazing support service is “what you do” – read on!
This role supports the sales team in attaining the monthly as well as annual targets and operates with management and clients to determine business requirements. This role is instrumental in assuring the accurate entry of detailed product information into client portals as well as into company ERP. In addition, the Sales Assistant is responsible for different kinds of administrative functions essential for everyday operation and fulfillment of the company.
As Open Road Brands’ Sales Assistant you are responsible for the:
- Accurate and on-time data entry and submission of new product quotes and maintenance in various mediums (online portals, Excel/Word documents, etc.) for our Major Retailers
- Managing all ad hoc paperwork required by Mass customers
- Managing all image requests for the department and based on retailer needs
- Monitoring sample requests to Wichita manufacturing facility and factories, ensuring samples are ordered and arrive on-time for customers or meetings
- Creating the UPCs for all necessary retailers and e-commerce needs
- Creating the item numbers for product managers and production team
- Providing office management by helping in the planning and execution of company and staff events and managing office supplies
- Other duties as assigned to support sales team and KC office
What we’re looking for:
- At least two years of CRM/ERP experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree
Open Road Brands LLC (ORB) designs, manufactures and sells decorative home products through major retail chains. We have many top Fortune 500 companies as our brand partners and customers.
If this is what you’ve been looking for, apply now!