Sales Account Representative – Kansas City, MO
Now you can be a member of a team that puts creativity and innovation above all else! Open Road Brands is looking for a Sales Account Representative at our Kansas City office.
Join us at the intersection of clever and cool, where we are adamant about bringing fun, fresh, and fan-loving wall art, unique home décor, and must-have gifts to the market – in ways that represent the VERY BEST in Americana and pop culture. We partner with the world’s most iconic licensed brands to bring their characters and content to life in bold new ways and create lifestyle-driven pieces that speak to how hobby and leisure enthusiasts choose to see the world!
- Do you want to work for a company that is growing, dynamic and fast-paced?
- Are you great at multi-taking?
- Are you “that person” who works well under pressure and meets deadlines?
- Are you known for your high level of attention to detail and accuracy?
- Are you a gifted interpersonal communicator, able to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, across all levels of an organization?
- Do you possess superb customer service skills?
If you are a highly motivated, self-confident person who hits your sales goals “out of the park” – read on!
Our Sales Account Representative is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through the close of a sale in an assigned account base. You will develop and implement sales strategies to help meet both personal and business goals. Open Road Brands is an industry leader in licensed products and works with top brands such as Disney, Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Ford and much more!
As Open Road Brands’ Sales Account Representative, some of what you’ll be responsible for are:
- Servicing and growing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and new customers.
- Working with product development team to create products, assortments, and solutions for customers.
- Recommending changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Adjusting content of sales presentations and product assortment to meet specific customer’s needs.
- Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential customer volume and item movement.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, as well as monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel and PowerPoint and Windows
- Sales experience, specifically in B2B chain stores
Open Road Brands LLC (ORB) designs, manufactures and sells decorative home products through major retail chains, e.g. Hobby Lobby, Bass Pro Shop, and Cracker Barrel. We have many top Fortune 500 companies as our brand partners and customers.
If this is what you’ve been looking for apply now!