Open Road Brands is growing rapidly and we are looking for dedicated employees who will enjoy bringing national iconic and modern brands to life in our quality décor. We have two (2) Digital Print Technician positions available for the right persons.
The Digital Print Technician’s responsibilities include preparing machinery and equipment for use, operating various types of manufacturing equipment and machinery, working the production line as instructed, keeping the production area clean, and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
A successful Digital Print Technician works on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy, operating manufacturing equipment and machinery correctly, safety and rapidly. An outstanding Digital Print Technician maintains production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
As Open Road Brands’ Digital Print Technician you are responsible to:
- Operate digital printing equipment and machinery
- Follow production guidelines and specifications
- Maintain machinery and production line equipment
- Monitor the assembly line and remove faulty products
- Work on the production line, meeting production targets
- Follow health and safety standards
- Maintain a clean workstation and production floor
- Report any issues to the supervisor on duty
- Perform other tasks as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma/GED
- Digital Printing Experience
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Physical dexterity
- Available for shift work
- Post-offer background check and drug screen
- Previous experience working in a factory
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
Open Road Brands LLC (ORB) designs, manufactures and sells decorative home products through major retail chains. We have many top Fortune 500 companies as our brand partners and customers.