Start the New Year working for a growing and exciting company – Open Road Brands. We are looking for individuals who will enjoy bringing national iconic and modern brands to life in our quality décor. We have a NetSuite Programmer and Administrator position available in our Kansas City Missouri Office for the right person.
- Are you a NetSuite guru?
- Do people regard you as highly process-oriented and organized?
- Do you excel at project management?
- Are you cool, confident, and quick on your feet under pressure?
- Do you have a natural sense of urgency?
- Is working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment your thing?
If helping drive business results through an ERP is “who you are” – read on!
Working primarily with Oracle NetSuite ERP you will be meeting and consulting with various company stakeholders to gather requirements, perform administration, and develop workflows and scripts. You will provide guidance and best practices as it relates to the use of NetSuite and business processes. Whether it is implementing best practices, designing scripts, workflows, or business processes, stakeholders will be looking to you as the expert.
As Open Road Brands’ NetSuite Programmer and Administrator, some of what you’ll be responsible for are:
- Writing work flows and scripts in NetSuite to support business needs
- Performing administration of NetSuite
- Configuring and implementing new NetSuite modules and features
- Meeting with NetSuite system users and senior management to gather business and system requirements
- Working with NetSuite users to provide guidance, support, trouble shooting, and best practices
- Documenting of NetSuite and business system processes
- Documenting, prioritizing, and management of NetSuite development needs
- Staying up to date on the latest NetSuite topics and best practices
- Configuring reports and searches in the NetSuite application
- Coordinating with technology partners to accomplish business and technology objectives
- Implementing and supporting various BI and analytics tools to accomplish financial modeling, reports, and dashboards
- Working in Excel and using formulas, e.g. VLOOKUP, etc.
- Performing data migration
- Supporting of NetSuite SuiteCommerce
- Supporting and administration of Box.com file sharing application
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years NetSuite programming and administration experience
- Experience working with and programming NetSuite Suitecommerce
- Proficient in data querying and report writing
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, with strong Excel knowledge
- Experience working with internal stakeholders and senior management
- Commuting regularly between Wichita, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri offices
- Experience working with Orbit Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau or similar BI programs
- Knowledge of Excel programming (macros)
Open Road Brands LLC (ORB) designs, manufactures and sells decorative home products through major retail chains. We have many top Fortune 500 companies as our brand partners and customers.
If this is what you’ve been looking for apply now!