National Account Manager : Auto Specialty Accounts – Kansas City, MO
About Open Road Brands
Open Road Brands is a company that puts creativity and innovation above all else. We live at the intersection of clever and cool, and are adamant about bringing fun, fresh, and fan-loving wall art, unique home décor, and must-have gifts to the market – in ways that represent the VERY BEST in Americana and pop culture. We partner with the world’s most iconic licensed brands to bring their characters and content to life in bold new ways and create lifestyle-driven pieces that speak to how hobby, and leisure enthusiasts, choose to see the world.
National Account Manager : Auto Specialty Accounts
Now you can be a member of a team that puts creativity and innovation above all else! Open Road Brands is looking for a Sales Account Representative at our Kansas City office.
Join us at the intersection of clever and cool, where we are adamant about bringing fun, fresh, and fan-loving wall art, unique home décor, and must-have gifts to the market – in ways that represent the VERY BEST in Americana and pop culture. We partner with the world’s most iconic licensed brands to bring their characters and content to life in bold new ways and create lifestyle-driven pieces that speak to how hobby and leisure enthusiasts choose to see the world!
- Do you want to work for a company that is growing, dynamic and fast-paced?
- Are you great at multi-taking?
- Are you “that person” who works well under pressure and meets deadlines?
- Are you known for your high level of attention to detail and accuracy?
- Are you a gifted interpersonal communicator, able to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, across all levels of an organization?
- Do you possess superb customer service skills?
If excelling at managing new and existing projects from conception to retail execution is “who you are” – read on!
National Account Manager : Auto Specialty Accounts Responsibilities:
Our National Account Manager over Auto Specialty Accounts will be responsible for leading the Sales efforts of the Channel. This position is responsible for the forecasting, budgeting and overall strategy of the Accounts within the Channel. This person will work closely with our Leadership Team, Product Development, Design, Sales, Finance, and Operations team to develop and implement programs and items for key licensors, major accounts and strategic partners.
As Open Road Brands’ National Account Manager over Auto Specialty Accounts, some of what you’ll be responsible for are:
- Leading all aspects of the company’s Automotive sales & business strategy development
- Participating in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross-functional team supporting the Automotive strategy
- Executing quarterly meetings with sales team to review past performance and ensuring it executes on high priority category initiatives.
- Focusing the sales team efforts by studying customer sell through data. Identifying winners and losers as well as profitable items.
- Working with Finance to send out quarterly reports to the company and reviewing it with category managers and sales team
- Updating our executive team and sales team monthly with status on target distribution channels, retailers, program, and personal. Executing quarterly sales meetings with executive team and sales to strategize.
- Providing and reporting on quarterly / yearly / multi-year sales growth strategy: Identifying target distribution channels, retailers, and programs. Creating budgets for each and implementing a focused product development and sales plan to achieve revenue goals.
- Creating a multi-year divisional personal plan, in line with overall company sales plans
What we’re looking for:
- Five (5) years of experience in B2B sales or business development
- Experience in strategic development, product management, or product marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales or business development experience within Auto Industry
- Selling products/services into international markets
- NetSuite experience
If this is what you’ve been looking for apply now!