Start 2021 working for a great company that is dynamic and fast-paced! Open Road Brands is looking for an exceptional person who will enjoy bringing national iconic and modern brands to life in our quality décor. You will be a part of the team that lets everyone connect with their favorite teams, characters, or products throughout their home! You could be our Licensing Approvals Coordinator, if you’re the right person.
- Are you ready to be a team member of a strong and successful company?
- Are you an extremely organized person?
- Do you possess a high attention to detail and accuracy?
- Are you a self-starter with excellent time-management skills and an inquisitive nature?
- Are you a wiz at Excel, PowerPoint, and Word?
- Do you possess excellent verbal and written communication skills?
If investigating and solving problems while managing ever-changing priorities in order to achieve business results is “what you do” – read on!
This role is responsible for handling all licensed product sample approvals, assisting the Licensing Approvals Manager, Samples Manager and the Licensing Manager with data entry, shipping, and communications. You will also coordinate with all departments of the company to achieve positive and efficient results.
As Open Road Brands’ Licensing Approvals Coordinator you will be doing this by:
- Communicating with off-site teams and factories
- Communicating closely with Operations on timelines
- Ensuring Licensor requirements are met
- Maintaining excellent communication with and record-keeping for all Licensor communications and feedback
- Ensuring Licensor samples arrive and are approved prior to order ship window
- Overseeing and working with the Shipping/Receiving Department to ensure sample inventory is properly maintained
- Maintaining detailed shipment and submission records within an Oracle-base database
- Facilitating customer communication in order to meet deadlines and maintain compliance
- Reviewing compliance documentation
- Conducting quality assurance inspections
- Uploading and entering data
- Ensuring Licensed product samples are correct and of the highest quality
What we’re looking for:
- Data entry/record-keeping experience
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word experience
- NetSuite experience
- Shipping/Receiving experience
Open Road Brands LLC (ORB) designs, manufactures and sells decorative home products through major retail chains. We have many top Fortune 500 companies as our brand partners and customers.