Open Road Brands is growing rapidly and we are looking for dedicated employees who will enjoy bringing national iconic and modern brands to life in our quality décor. We have four (4) Fabrication Technician positions available for the right persons.
A successful Fabrication Technician works on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy and operates manufacturing equipment and machinery correctly, safely and rapidly. An outstanding Fabrication Technician maintains production standards and work towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
As Open Road Brands’ Fabrication Technician you are responsible to:
- Work on the production line, meeting production targets
- Operate manufacturing equipment and machinery
- Follow production guidelines and specifications
- Maintain machinery and production line equipment
- Monitor the assembly line and remove faulty products
- Follow health and safety standards
- Maintain a clean workstation and production floor
- Report any issues to the supervisor on duty
- Perform other tasks as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Experience operating manufacturing machinery
- Good communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Physical dexterity
- Available for shift work
- High school diploma/GED
- Post-offer background check and drug screen
- Experience running manufacturing routing software
Open Road Brands LLC (ORB) designs, manufactures and sells decorative home products through major retail chains. We have many top Fortune 500 companies as our brand partners and customers.